Look, I'm FLYING Daddy!
Yeah, you should hide your daughters...
Also, B-Boy went back to the chiropracter yesterday. She was amazed at how BIG he was (she hadn't seen him for two weeks). She showed me how he is losing some of the baby reflexes now that he is growing up. Babies have several reflexes that they are born with, like flailing arms, a fencing position refex, keeping thier hands in fists, and a few more. She showed me how he does not have the first two... he still does the fists, but it won't be long before that reflex is gone. This is a nice milestone to celebrate, especially the flailing arms... because that can keep him up at night. We currently swaddle him to prevent that, but he is a wiggle worm, and doesn't stay in it long. Since this reflex is waning, we might survive removing the swaddling soon, when we have no choice.
She did some pressure work on his sinuses on his face, and B-Boy would not stop smiling... almost as if saying "Ahhhh, FINALLY someone is giving me some relief!" He looked so content and funny that I HAD to take a photo. He looked like he was wearing a mask made of fingers... of course, he stopped smiling as soon as I whipped out the camera. :) Typical B-Boy, who started smiling as soon as the camera was put away.
And then he once again burst into giggles with the doctor! Me, I get nothing. She and Neb, giggle heaven.
Oh well, at least I get the BEST baby snuggles EVER. He loves his Mama holding him.




No comments:
Post a Comment