Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mr. Bojangles

Yesterday was quite the day for B-Boy... My mom moved to a new place, and we were the lucky ones to move her! Fortunately, we were able to enlist the help of our dear friends TheMacFamily. We could not have done it without them, and frankly, we hope they will still be speaking to us today!

In the middle of the move, we made a stop to Bojangles for a late lunch. It was B-Boy's first trip to Bo's, and since TheMacFamily was who introduced us to this magical restaurant- it was appropriate that we went first with them! I realized it was the first trip for B-Boy, so I stopped to snap a photo.



Mmmmm... Bojangle's!

Earlier that morning, I had fun shooting some video of B-Boy for you folks... so many of you have said you want to see more of him- so I put the nifty HD video camera Neb bought to use. I hope the footage is not too boring for you... You will be amazed at just how much B-Boy has grown!



This brings us to today- we are all REALLY out of it. We are soooo tired! Neb and B-Boy decided to "watch" football together... i could not resist snapping this photo... too cute!


Um, Dad? Mom's got the camera out again...



No comments:

Post a Comment