Tuesday, December 1, 2009

B-Boy sprouts wings thanks to AuntieM

It's hard to imagine, but B-Boy turned 8 weeks on Sunday. I was feeding him on Monday, and when I looked down, I swear I had a different baby! Someone must have inflated him with a bicycle pump when I wasn't looking because his head is MUCH bigger, he is longer, and all around heavier!

Which explains why he has outgrown the next level of his clothing! The boy is out of the 3 month clothes, and I fear he will be in the 9 month ones by January! How is that possible?

I needed to go in search for clothes for him to wear, and all the bigger sizes I have are hanging in his closet from smallest to largest. The first item was an adorable onesie B-Boy got from AuntieM. AuntieM is Neb's mom's sister (she has 3) and she sent the onesie from a sister bonding trip in Arizona. It was the FIRST item of baby clothing that we received, and came soon after we announced B-Boy's existence.

The onesie was in a really cute bag whose rim at the top was lined like an angel's halo. The front has a small square with a sky motif in it. Around the square are the words "I fell off a cloud... and into your arms."



I am not crying... so I MUST be angelic, right?

The back has a set of wings in silver and gold sparkle embossed on it...



Um, Mom? I can't breathe...

I think the wings gave B-Boy some help, because he did some tummy time today with no complaints... a first for him!




And he ended with a nice nap...




So thank you AuntieM! B-Boy looks adorable! Now if he would just stay this size for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment