Monday, December 7, 2009

Guess who B-Boy saw today?

Santa!

Yep, it was B-Boy's first visit to Santa... and he was so nice to B-Boy!



When we got there the little guy was sleeping soundly (we had just left the FoodLady) and I had to wake him. The photographer was really great and between her and Santa, B-Boy gave us a nice smile!!! I was able to snap my own photo as well, which I have posted here. I'll scan the 'official' one this week- it really came out great!



Santa said B-Boy had a list of things he wanted, but it was a bit hard to understand him. Silly Santa!

And afterward, B-Boy was in very good spirits... I snapped this photo just after with the seahorse toy he loves so much.


That man was really nice Mom, but I don't think he heard a word I said!

What's up for tomorrow? We visit his teachers at the daycare... stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment