Happy Birthday GrandpaGator!
And, B-Boy wanted to give a more personal greeting for GrandpaGator, so he asked us to record this:
I hope the day is a good one, filled with good golf and great food!
On another note, today B-Boy got his Bumbo... No, not Bimbo, Bumbo!
What is a Bumbo you ask? It's a special foam chair for infants that they can easily sit in once their neck muscles can hold up their head. B-Boy still needs work on those muscles, but he sat in it for a few minutes. He is supposed to get 15 minutes of tummy time (aka not on his back time) and so the hope is that he will grow into the chair. B-Boy hates tummy time, so the sooner he is ready for the chair the better. He does really well holding up his head when I hold him upright to my shoulder, but it looks like he will need more time before he can get in this chair. Below is a picture of a less than happy B-Boy in his chair. Although I think he looks like he's ready for some female companionship if you know what I mean!
How you doin'?


I LOVE the bumbo. LOVE it! Although Jambuca had to be wedged into it from the get go-- he has his mama's big thighs.
ReplyDelete