I mentioned in a post last month, B-Boy uses GA! quite a bit.
He would hand his pacifier to us and declare GA! which we assumed meant "I would like you to have this, but don't go to far because I want it right back!" I talked to his teachers about it, and they remarked that they hadn't noticed. Since then, they say he says GA! all the time.
Which is great, only I think that I had the meaning wrong.
This week, B-Boy started waving Bye-Bye. We have been working on it for awhile, but he is finally getting the concept of waving. I was leaving daycare with him the other day, and his teacher stopped to chat. As we parted, I said "Bye-Bye" in a singsong voice. His teacher waved, and he started waving back!!!
I took him home, and showed Neb, who was as amazed and excited as I was when B-Boy started waving. He has done it more and more since then (it's now our favorite trick), but has coupled it with an enthusiastic GA! His wave is usually a bit delayed, but if you wave and say GA! he waves immediately.
Which I hope does not mean, I am done with you... Thanks! Bye-Bye! Because the more I think about it, the more that makes sense. I hope I am thinking to much about this... because the last thing he said before he went to sleep was GA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment