Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Seven

Yesterday, B-Boy was seven months old!!! He celebrated by wearing his tie dye! Odd part about that outfit, Neb and I bought it when we Babymooned in Charleston last July. We bought it really big (size LARGE) so that the baby (we did not know if it was a boy or girl at the time) could wear it in August.
Here is Neb showing it off from our room
in Charleston in July 2009

Please note B-Boy wore it in April... yes, he is a big boy. For those of you taking notes, he is wearing 18 month old clothes. I think I mentioned that previously. Crazy.

I snapped some photos of him in his bouncer chair. He really has outgrown it. Good thing Neb liked that red andorandak chair- we bought it earlier this week. We still need to put it together, hence the reason he is still sitting in his bouncer.


Look how long I am Mommy!

It struck me how big he is, and I went digging for one of the first photos I took of him in that chair. Strange to see huh?
Taken October 11, 2009.
B-Boy was only 8 days old.

Mom, you worry me.
Seriously, put the camera away.


So happy seven months B-Boy. Before we know it, you will be one year old. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment