Monday, May 31, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

I have gotten several emails from folks wondering where my B-Boy updates are. This has been a hectic month, and I admit that I have not had much time to write.

But that doesn't mean that I haven't been snapping photos for you, because I have!

B-Boy is getting so big. I took him to be weighed the other day, and he is over 22 pounds! Yikes! And he is quite tall now.Which is a good thing because now B-Boy is standing a lot more. He needs to be helped, but he is enjoying being vertical. Because he is so tall, Neb and I don't have to bend over as far, which our backs thank him for!

On Mother's Day, Neb practiced standing with B-Boy, and he has been doing it ever since.





More to come, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment