Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ready, Set, Hut!

The weather in September typically gets cooler, the leaves start to turn, and that can only mean one thing... It's football season! Which brings us to another monthly B-Boy photo series.

Howdy folks, excuse me while I take off my hat...
It's football time, and I have a game to get ready for!

My daddy says we are supposed to put the ball on this tee thingy...


Then we rush onto the field that way... and pummel the other team!


Daddy says we have to line up like this, and then get ready to
tackle the other team. He says we have to be careful
not to jump too early, or someone called a referee will give us a penalty.


Mommy, are we done with these monthly photos? Please?


Argh! I am going to tackle you! HA!
You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment