Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Wishes from AuntJ and Limby

I sent AuntJ one of my favorite photos of B-Boy.


A little while later, B-Boy received an email from AuntJ and then a package from AuntJ and Limby filled with birthday wishes. I made a few edits to the email for privacy's sake, but for the most part, it appears unfiltered below.

My dear little B-Boy, I used to be able to sit like that too...until my knees gave out.  You are so blessed to have parents who nurture you, who care so much about you.  I may not be around to see all that you accomplish, but in my heart of hearts, I believe it will be a wondrous thing!  Your daddy was the light of my life when he was your age, and no matter how many degrees he has, he will always be.  Your Mommy is the best blogger I have ever experienced...it's so wonderful to be included in your life...it's just like being there.  What a wonderful gift you will have as a grown up person, having all that history available to you.  I am so happy to share in your very first birthday.  I hear that your GranE is coming to see you in November, what a surprise you will be to her, all you've learned.  Be sure you show her how you swim.  I was so nervous when she taught your daddy how to swim...putting him in the water and letting him go.  Your mommy is very brave to let you do that too.  I am so glad you are not held back by your parents' fears.  Never ever forget that you are a very special person...expectations aside...God loves you and so do I. 
P.S. - Tell your Mommy and Daddy to take you to a Jimmy Buffett concert...or you stay with ChiggerButt and let them go.



All in all, a very sweet email of birthday wishes. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it, but I wanted to capture it for B-Boy for later. Who knows where that little email will be 10 years from now? 


B-Boy enjoyed the gift, but I think Neb liked it more! Limby and AuntJ sent a stuffed Ole Miss Colonel Rebel. They sure do know the way to Neb's heart! I captured a few photos of play time with it...


I'm trying to sit like that Colonel, I just can't do it!

Thanks for the mascot AuntJ and Limby! 
It's my Daddy's favorite!

Hey Daddy, will you tell us a story?


Oh, I want to touch the duckie!
Ok B-Boy, but then it's off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment