He has always enjoyed playing with new toys, but it's fun to watch him find new things to do with his toys.
GrandpaGator sent B-Boy a dog pillow pal for his birthday. It's a pillow with velcro on the bottom that brings it in in the middle, making the pillow have "legs". B-Boy loves to flop on it when he gets tired... and to wrestle with it. He still calls it a kitty, but I make a point to make it bark and pant like a real dog when we play. I also make a point for the doggie to "jump up and down" on him like a real dog does. Our hope is this will help reduce his anxiety with dogs. I keep trying to get a photo with him, but he moves around so much that it is hard to!
What do you mean - it's not a kitty?
Another toy that has moved to the top of B-Boy's list? The tunnel toy... you remember, the one that ChiggerButt showed him how to crawl through it?
He loves to hide in the box part... he will sit in there quietly (come to think of it, it's the ONLY place he will sit quietly!) and then burst through the door onto his hands with a big ol' smile on his face. RAR!
He will also crawl to the entrance of the tunnel and ZOOM down to the other side. Sometimes he will turn around and crawl back, but often he will proceed to do the burst out thing I mentioned above.
I was able to capture some photos, and the ones of the tunnel remind me of the start of a James Bond film. How about you?
So thanks MacFamily and GrandpaGator... you are giving us hours of fun entertainment for the entire family!








No comments:
Post a Comment