Friday, January 21, 2011

My Little Shopper

I just had to share some of these photos with you. B-Boy is sporting an outfit from his AuntSly, who sent us home from Florida with lots of clothes her sons wore that no longer fit. His cute little sweater and blue jeans make him look like a little man - too cute! Where did he wear these cute clothes, you ask?

B-Boy, Neb and I went to the grocery store. B-Boy had a lot of extra energy, and so we thought he might want to push his own cart to get it out. The store has small carts for kids to use (with cute flags on a pole that read "Shopper in Training"), and handy wipes to keep them clean. B-Boy is walking quite well, so we thought he would enjoy pushing the cart around.


Hey Folks! I'm Shopping!
I even found these baby oranges...
Mommy calls them Clementines!

He did, at first. Then he figured out that he could run around untethered and explore. At that point, we had to put him back in the big cart, which he definitely did not appreciate!

Hi! I got my own cart and found... FREEDOM!
Mommy says I am a handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment