Monday, May 30, 2011

B-Boy gets another haircut

You probably noticed that B-Boy's hair was REALLY long in that last blog entry. It was, and so we went out to get it cut.

We decided to try a new place, one that was much nearer to our house. BIG MISTAKE. The woman who attempted to cut it soaked his head with spray while he screamed. She told us he looked like he needed a nap, to which I replied that he had just woken up. Nothing we did could get him to calm down. So, we tipped her and left.

We took him to the park and let him run around. Later in the day, after his big nap, we took him into town to the place we normally go. (Sports Clips, if you are wondering, because the TVs help distract B-Boy!) The woman who has cut his hair before.ended up cutting his hair again. She is a mom, and sprayed her comb away from B-Boy so as not to scare him. It was night and day compared to the earlier attempt! It went really well, he didn't cry at all!

Of course, letting him watch "Math is Everywhere" with The Count from Sesame Street on my iPhone might have had something to do with it!

I snapped this photo of him right after, his interest in the phone unbreaking.


He looks so different now! I swear he has aged two years just by getting the cut. The next day we went to the park and he had more fun. I got some cute pics that show off his new haircut, so I thought I would share them with you.

Wheeeeee!

I have lots to think about... 
I am not ready to slide yet!

Mommy, I am NOT four!

He looks different, right? I still haven't gotten used to it.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so handsome! My 3-year-old hates to get his hair cut. I've started doing it myself--even with cartoons and candy he yells and jerks the whole time. It's never a perfect cut, but he always looks much more dashing. :)

    ReplyDelete