Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

On May 19th, Neb and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. I still can't believe how fast those years have passed...

Neb and I were planning to take the day off and play golf, but we decided to move that to the Friday before Memorial Day, to have a long 4 day weekend. What I really wanted was for us to have a nice anniversary dinner together.

And, by tradition, that means that we are headed to Cracker Barrel. I explained why we go there in my anniversary post last year. B-Boy was so well behaved, and was a super little boy the whole time. It was one of the best meals we have shared together in a long time.

We finished the meal with two orders of Coca-Cola cake. It is so very very good! It comes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, which we always get on the side because Neb does not like ice cream. We got the cake to go, but I ate the ice cream there. We got two bowls of it (because we had 2 orders of cake), and decided to see if B-Boy would like it.

You might think we are barbarians because we have not let him have ice cream... but you need to remember that we thought he was allergic to dairy for so long, and to be honest, I think he might be lactose intolerant. He does not like yogurt (neither does Neb) and so I thought he might not like it.

He did try it, but had more fun playing with it! We had brought one of his spoons from home, so that made it even more fun.

What kind of glue is this Mommy?

We took some photos outside right before we left for your enjoyment!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Argh!



I didn't realize it at the time, but I think I wore the exact same shirt last year! (Noticed it when I re-read last years post!)

Comparing this photo to the photo of B-Boy last year, is really eye-opening. B-Boy could barely sit up on his own!


Really weird to see it right? It's hard to remember him that small!

And yes, Neb and I did make it to the golf course (after dropping B-Boy at daycare). It was a really fun day, overcast so it wasn't unbearably hot, and we finished before the torrential rain came! A great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment