Monday, June 6, 2011

The Parent Picnic at Daycare

B-Boy's teachers hosted a Parent's Picnic for the class, and I was really looking forward to it. Neb had to go to Indianapolis for work so I got to have all the fun!

The teachers provided entertainment and food for the kids, and parent's were asked to bring their own lunches. After we finished eating (and by eating, I mean after B-Boy's applesauce ran out and we needed to distract him),  B-Boy and I went to play with the other kids.

His teachers brought a fire truck tent for the kids to play in, and B-Boy thought it was really fun. Although he was the only kid taller than the tent and his head poked the top up, B-Boy thought it was great fun to pose for one of the teachers who was taking pictures of the kids.

Cheese!


B-Boy also enjoyed playing with his head teacher, who was so sweet to provide bubbles and assistance!

This pokey thingy goes in the 
bubble liquid, and then what?

They taste yummy!

Time to reload...

We had a great time, and we were so grateful that they put the fun picnic together for us.

Thank you teachers, this is FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment