Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's good to be home... cue the toothy grin!

I have lots to report... I am back home, and have been for a few days. Lots happened while I was gone, and since I have been home!

First thing, seeing B-Boy for the first time was all I had thought it would be! He's grown so much in one week, I can't believe it. He looks older, bigger, and longer.

When I got to the day care, his teacher looked beside herself. B-Boy was out in the hallway, as he was waking up all the other babies. With good reason... he is teething!

Item to note: B-Boy's first tooth broke through while I was in Seattle! I don't have the exact date, as Neb didn't notice it right away.

Look under my tongue Mommy!

The second one is almost up, and Neb swears a third one is on its way. Which means that B-Boy's temperment has not been good... very similar to the colicky baby I knew and loved on maternity leave. His poor teachers didn't stand a chance. They thought he was moody before HA! Now that he is showing his actual moody self... I just hope we don't get kicked out of day care.

Ah yeah, side note, Neb's mom told him a story while on a walk the other day, about how he got kicked out of day care... because he woke all the other babies!!! Hmmm... I wonder where B-Boy gets it? ;)  I don't know of anyone who has been thrown out of this particular daycare, but I wouldn't put it past B-Boy's temperment... cuz he is a handful when he gets mad.

So this was clearly not the week to be out of town.

I stayed with him for two hours or so, and then drove home in a haze. I was able to get a few hours of light sleep on the plane, but not much. After a big nap, GranE and Pop-Pop came over for dinner. They left the next morning to head home, so there was not much time to snap some photos... but I made do!




B-Boy is going to miss his GranE and Pop-Pop. They rode off into the sunset (literally!) on thier motorcycle, back to the RV. So long GranE and Pop-Pop! Can't wait for the next visit!


Oooh, what kind of exersaucer is this??? This is fun!


Oh yeah, and B-Boy is rolling like crazy, mostly in one direction! I'll post the video soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment