Saturday, April 3, 2010

Roll Over!

I mentioned earlier that B-Boy rollled over from his tummy to his back at daycare. Yesterday morning, he did it at home about 5 times!

We were getting ready for work, and Neb said it was time to play roll games. He put him on the floor on a blanket and rolled him from his back to his tummy so B-Boy could do some tummy time. If you have been reading this blog, you will recall that B-Boy does not like tummy time very much.

It only took B-Boy a few minutes to realize "Hey! I am on my tummy, and I don't want to be. So guess what? I'm changing this!" And he did. He moved his head back, and over he went. And then he smiled a big smile. "Oh, you didn't know I could do this so well? Hee hee!"

I grabbed the video camera so I could share it with you. Click on the window below to play it. Enjoy!



He is now doing it all the time, and looks like a real pro. Not sure how we will get him to stay on his tummy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment