Monday, April 12, 2010

Missing B-Boy

B-Boy is having a ball with GranE. Or actually, rolling like one for her.

Saturday, she watched B-Boy so that Neb and Pop-Pop could go play golf. Nice! While she watched him, she laid him on the floor on his back. A little while later, she noticed he was on his tummy! He appartently rolled over on his own.

This is the first time he has rolled from his back to his tummy since the day he did it for the first time ever! Not only that, but later she SAW HIM DO IT! Wow, that is amazing.

I am sad I missed it, but am so happy that GranE got to be part of this.

On a personal note, I miss him like crazy. I must have shown his photo book to at least 20 people yesterday... a lot of the folks here missed me at the fall conferences while I was on maternity leave. It helps, because then I have an excuse to look at him... and then it feels like he is here too.

I just wish the book could give me a B-Boy snuggle. I really miss those.

No comments:

Post a Comment