Yesterday, I boarded a plane for Seattle for a huge conference. One of the biggest parts of my job is this event. I knew it was coming. But knowing doesn't make it easy.
I dropped B-Boy at daycare, took some photos of him playing with a friend, hugged and kissed him good-bye and very reluctantly left.
I got into Seattle at 11pm my time and with luck, was in bed in my hotel by midnight my time... B-Boy staring at me from the book propped by the side of the bed. And, yes, Neb is in there too. Holding B-Boy.
Today is a new day. I have already spoken to Neb twice. The work craziness starts at 2... I think things will get easier as I get busy, but you never know! I'll keep you posted.
I wonder how many times I will look at this book this week... let alone today! And how many folks will ask me to see pictures of him? MANY!



No comments:
Post a Comment