We were very excited, and B-Boy wore his red shirt with a baseball on it, and his flag shorts. Once through the gate, we stopped at the souvenir shop and got him a t-shirt with Wool E. Bull on it.
Hey Mom, I'm a great catch!
We then headed to the box... and found out that the air conditioner was broken. The temperature kept going up and up, and by the end of the third inning, we had enough!
And no, we have no idea WHY this BLUE monstor was there...
I was a little bummed, because I wanted to get a photo with B-Boy and Wool E. Bull. I had gotten a photo with him last year, when pregnant with B-Boy. Oh well, there wil be other days for that.
It's hard to think that B-Boy was EVER that small!
We made it home after a very long drive home. B-Boy slept VERY well.







No comments:
Post a Comment