On Monday, I went to feed B-Boy his bottle at the daycare. When I walked in, all three of his teachers said "Your world is about to completely change! Come see what B-Boy can do now!"
And then I watch B-Boy crawl.
Well, more like crawl-like. He would lay on his tummy, put his hands out far in front of him as he could, and PULLLLLL himself forward. Then he would stretch his arms out again, and continue the process.
It was amazing.
How did I get here?
Wheeeeeeeee!
When we got home, B-Boy showed Neb what he can now. It was so fun to watch, and Neb was really excited to see B-Boy moving. I was so proud that he was still doing it, and could show his Daddy.
Since then, he has gotten better and better at it, and raises himself up in the air on all fours. He isn't crawling that way yet, but is so very close.
He moves all over now, and his world has opened up. He can now get to his toys and more importantly, his pacifiers. Life is good.


No comments:
Post a Comment