Sunday, December 4, 2011

B-Boy rides on his first train

Choo-Choo!

B-Boy rode his first train, and was not very happy about it. But since he is the type of kid who has to try things at least 3 times before he is comfortable, we will continue to take him until he finds it fun. It will happen, he loves trains.



He sat on my lap the entire time, but I give him credit- he stopped crying as soon as we exited the tunnel, which is as the start of the ride.

Then we headed over to the carousel, for the second try. B-Boy was not going to let me plop him on the kitty cat, nope- he wanted to be held.

And did he hold! He grabbed on to me like a monkey, and would not let go! So up I climbed onto the kitty cat, and sat down.


Look B-Boy, there's Daddy!

Look B-Boy! No Hands!
I am laughing here because I am not holding him....
He is holding on to me!

Eventually, B-Boy relaxed and I was able to turn him around. He was not very happy with it, but eventually we got a smile!



I just kept repeating the mantra- "Up, Down, Up, Down." There is a segment on Elmo's World where a little girl talks about going up and down, and when she flies a toy airplane, she says this mantra over and over. Yep, I will use the little red guy if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment