B-Boy does not say a lot, and most of his talking is around single words or small phrases.
But there are two phrases he uses quite a bit... and I thought I would jot them down for you.
The first one he started using was "They're sleepy." He usually used the phrase when I asked if he thought he would see any doggies, or buses... and then he would say it about the small buses we would pass in the parking lot of a school. It still makes me giggle when he says it.
"They're sleepy!"
The other phrase he uses ALL the time. I think we hear it more than we hear the word NO! His second phrase is "I need some help please!".
Whenever he needs help he uses the phrase. Whenever he THINKS he can't do something, he uses the phrase. Holy moly, he uses it A LOT.
But at least he asks... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment