Saturday, December 10, 2011

GranE and B-Boy visit the library

Neb had to study for his final exam, so I told him I would take GranE and B-Boy out for a while.

B-Boy enjoys the library, and since it was too cold to go to the park, we decided to take GranE. B-Boy could not wait to show her all the books!


Look! All these books and I managed to find one with ELMO!!!!

Then he convinced her to read to him...



Finally, he decided he could read to himself.


Don't mind me... I'm just going to read here quietly for a while!

The part I am omitting, of course, was when he ran around in circles up the ramp to the reading area, down the steps, through the book shelves, and back to the ramp. He wasn't screaming, per se, but let's just say he wasn't quiet! But we won't talk about that, shall we?

A fun morning, and we all stayed toasty warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment