Thursday, August 26, 2010

B-Boy is Steppin' Out, and needs your help

Hello everyone, it’s Neb. I’ve hijacked this blog to say an important word or two about a cause important both B-Boy and me.

Now, those that know me well should realize that I am really passionate about only a few causes. One of these is the American Diabetes Association. Although neither B-Boy nor I have been diagnosed with diabetes, the disease has had a big impact on our friends and family. I am sure that many of you have known someone with diabetes or have even been diagnosed with the disease yourself.

For the last 70 years, the American Diabetes Association has been helping the 23.6 million Americans living with diabetes.

On September 25, B-Boy and I will be taking part in the ADA’s Step-Out walk to fight diabetes. This event helps raise money to fund educational outreach, advocacy efforts and critical research that hopefully will put an end to this disease in B-boy’s lifetime.


B-Boy and I would like to encourage you take a second and visit our Step-out page at
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/RaleighArea?px=6051803&pg=personal&fr_id=7242
We would be thrilled to get a modest donation. Remember, your dollar could be the one that supports the research that finds the ultimate cure.

Again, thanks.

Neb


No comments:

Post a Comment