It's the end of August, and folks are headed back to school. The end of summer is upon us... and before the month ends, we have one order of business to address.
I know, you have been sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting patiently for the next photo in the "Eli and Neb dress up B-Boy and take his picture" series. Well, you have waited long enough, my friends... so we present you with the lastest installment. We hope you enjoy!
Hi folks, I am just sitting here at the lake, soaking in the sun...
thinking about going sailing later...
WHAT? What do you mean that summer is over?
I have so much homework to do to get ready!
That is so not cool.
I guess I'll start with this one.
There is A LOT to do...
No time for sailing or playing with you today folks.
I have to keep working!
I have to keep working!






No comments:
Post a Comment