Friday, August 27, 2010

Daddy's first day of school

Last week, school started back at many colleges and univerisities. NC State is one of them.

Neb is taking classes there, so last week we had a first day of school of sorts. I had to take some photos for you, because it is amazing to see how much B-Boy is growing... and how much Neb is shrinking. If you haven't noticed, Neb has lost a LOT of weight, something we are all really proud about.



I took some photos for this "first day of school"... If you look closely, you might see B-Boy's SEVEN teeth... yep, he is sporting four on top and three on the bottom. And if you did not notice, B-Boy is also wearing a matching outfit to his Daddy, only his shirt says "My dad has SUPER POWERS!"



Psst... I have to tell you a sneakret.....

Yep, B-Boy, and the best superpower is he can ALWAYS get you to laugh. I happen to really like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment