Friday, October 28, 2011

Counting to ten!

When I returned from my business trip, Neb told me B-Boy had something new to show me.

While I was gone, B-Boy learned how to count! Neb figure it out when he was rocking B-Boy before he went to sleep. Neb started counting to three to let B-Boy know it was soon time to get in his crib. After he said three, B-Boy took up with the next number...

Four!
Five!
Six!
Seven!
Eight!
Nine!
Ten!

Neb said he kept rocking him just to see how many times he would count to ten.

Sure enough, when I rocked him to go to sleep, he started counting... when he got to ten he kept going all the way to fourteen! Since then, he has counted pretty well, but sometimes he forgets the number ten...

But my favorite is now when you say "One... two...", he will enthusiastically exclaim "Eight!".

Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment