Friday, October 28, 2011

Mommy takes a trip to Florida

If you recall, I changed jobs this summer. My old role involved a lot of travel, and my new role has had measureably less trips. I had my first trip for a conference, and was lucky enough to have it be a trip to Orlando!

One perk was that I was able to meet Patrick Ewing...

Yeah, I pretty much came up to the man's elbow...


But the best perk was that I was able to have lunch with GatorGrandpa, GatorGrandma, GatorGirl and AuntSly.

It was so good to see them again... we don't all end up in the same place at the same time, so it is always a treat when we can get together. Having all his girls in one spot always does my Dad's heart good. GatorGirl looks so grown up now, I can't believe it has been a year since we saw her last at her graduation from the University of Florida.

After we ate, we headed outside to take some pictures.

Me, GatorGrandpa, GatorGirl and AuntSly

We found someone to take the photo of all of us...

Yep, we look a LOT alike!


Of course, we always have to have some silly ones!




After photos and hugs, GatorGirl was kind enough to drive me to the airport.


See, didn't I tell you she looks FANTASTIC?

No comments:

Post a Comment