B-Boy has started singing.. and his first song was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". He starts the song on point, but the words get a bit garbled after the first line. He does realy well after that with the last word of each line.
Occasionally, he will mix other songs he likes to sing into his rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He also likes to sing Old MacDonald had a Farm (his favorite part is the E-I-E-I-O part which he will sing entusiastically at the top of his lungs). He also likes to sing part of the Sesame Street theme song, although the only part he really knows is the phrase SUNNY DAYS!
Often the song will go like this:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
How I wah wah wha wha AH
Up abah the wah wah HIGH
E-I-E-I-O!
E-I-E-I-O!
Sunny Days!
He loves singing Old MacDonald had a Farm with Neb. Neb will ask him "What was on his Farm, B-Boy?" B-Boy will then select the animal of choice so that Daddy can make the animal noise. What is funny about this is that his top choice of animal varies with who is singing with him.
If it is Neb, Old MacDonald has a chicken... actually, MANY chickens... it is the only animal he will say and he will get very upset if Neb tries to pick another one. When it is Mommy singing with him, Old MacDonald has a cow... and sometimes brocolli.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment