Saturday, January 30, 2010

B-Boy visits the Chiropractor

Since B-Boy was about 3 weeks old, I have been taking him to the chiropractor. With all the feeding issues we had, the reflux and gas, I thought it might help. Why? Because the chiropractor helped my digestive issues many years ago. If it worked for me, I thought it might work for him. And, it has. He is spitting up a lot less, and his gas issues are so much better.

B-Boy is doing really well, and I have to give credit to our chiropractor, Dr. Ahhh. She is so good with him, even when he wails... which he does not do with her anymore.

The past few visits, he has not cried at all. Part of that is that he feels better, and part is because Neb holds him upside down to play quite a bit. As you can see, Dr. Ahhh does that too. She holds him upside down to check his alignment...




Look at how well he holds his head back! Next, she checks his neck. STRETCH!!!!


Then, she turns him over and checks his spine...

Um, don't you want to buy me a bottle of milk first?

Look Mom, I am so good at holding up my head!

Hee hee, that tickles!

Finally, she sits him up and makes adjustments gently to his spine. The vertabrae associated with his digestion usually adjusts into place, showing that it needed to be adjusted.



Aftwerward, I took B-Boy back to the daycare, and he settled right in...






Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment