So today I am officially back in my pre-pregnancy clothes! Yahoo!
My weight was back down several weeks ago, but my clothes just weren't fitting yet. In the first months of my pregnancy, I bought some jeans and pants in larger sizes until it was time to go into the pregnancy pants. For the past few months, I have been wearing the "stopgap" jeans and pants.
This morning I decided it was time to see if my waist was ready... and so up to the incredibly cold attic I went. And you know what? Those freezing cold jeans fit!!! My favorite pair!!! Not only that, but my engagement ring also fits again! YAY!
The bonus for having a really fussy baby is that those pounds melt off! B-Boy was really fussy when he was younger, and was only happy when you held him and moved around. Which meant that you could not sit down... EVER. He was happiest if you danced with him... and forget a baby carrier... you had to HOLD him up high over your shoulder and dance, back and forth, spinning as you saw fit. And with all that, it was really hard to find time to eat. If it wasn't easy to grab and finger food (soup was out!), I didn't eat it. (Although Neb did cook dinner EVERY night, and his Mom took great care with meal preparation when she was here... for which I was extremely grateful!)
Had I known then how it would help me lose the pounds, I might have complained a little less. Yes Neb, I said MIGHT.
So I just need a name for this fabulous new diet/exercise regimen and the millions will start rolling in, right?
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment