Saturday, January 30, 2010

The MusicLady Return-eth

B-Boy got another session with the MusicLady at daycare this week. Did I mention how much I am lovin' his daycare? All the teachers are just so good with him, and have been so nice and helpful with us being new parents and all. We are still trying to figure all this parent stuff out. The fact that he gets visitors, with music, is a bonus.

B-Boy loves music, and I was happy to see her in his classroom on Thursday morning. She was very sweet, and even tolerated me taking some photos!




MusicLady, did you see the song I wrote you?
You must have, cuz I am getting to sit in YOUR lap!

See, I wasn't fibbing about that cool pink guitar. She got it in Nashville, and loves it- she told me it reminds her of her dad. We dig it too, MusicLady, and can't wait for you to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment