Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Neb's mom comes tomorrow!

YAY! Grandma's coming!

Neb and I are exhausted... there is so much to do to get ready for her visit. Neb has already made dinner in the crockpot, it smells so good! So instead of focusing on what we have to do, let's talk about the fun stuff.

Neb's mom will be visiting us for a week from California, and we are all excited to see her. I think she will be shocked at how much B-Boy has changed. Last time she saw him, he was a month old... barely sleeping for 3 hours at a time, and eating 2-3 ounces at a go.

He now sleeps from 8pm to 7am. And, he is eating 6 ounces at a time. Amazing what 2 more months will give you.

I can't wait to snap some pictures. I have one of her with B-Boy when she first came to visit, right after she walked through the door. B-Boy was so small (and we thought he was big!). I will be sure to post both photos for you all to compare. I just can't wait for her reaction to how much he has changed.

Well, that and her reaction to all the pictures I will be taking. Oh yes, I am sure there will be some complaints about that, but she'll appreciate it in the end. Speaking of, we will also be going for B-Boy's 3 month photo while she is here. We'll go to Penny's as a family for a group shot... which I seem to be the only one excited about. But that's ok... they all will be happy after they see the pictures. And if not, I at least will be happy, which we all know is the important part. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment