Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ode to the Woman with the Pink Guitar

On Thursday, B-Boy had a visitor to his classroom - The MusicLady! The MusicLady comes to the daycare and plays lots of different instruments, reads books in song, and also has puppets to join in on the fun.

MusicLady played her brand new bright pink guitar for B-Boy and his classmates, and sang too! It was his first experience with live music, and he loved it. B-Boy loves music anyway, but this was the first time that it was created in front of him. His teachers reported that he seemed to be having fun.

I think he enjoyed it not only because it was new, and she sang, but because one of his teachers held him the entire time. B-Boy knows how to get what he wants. ;)
  
Oh MusicLady, with the bright pink guitar,
I wonder what you love,
and where you are.
I miss you
and your fun bouncy songs,
I just wish I could sing along.
Thank you for coming,
I hope you'll come back,
so again I can sit
in my teacher's lap!


Photo Credit:

1 comment: