Yesterday, B-Boy did something new.
I was taking him to daycare in the morning. We drove into the entrance to my work and turned onto the road in front of his daycare.
As we neared the corner of the daycare building , B-Boy looked out of the window. He then did something he had yet done. He laughed and started wiggling in his car seat. Why? Because he knew where he was, and what the building was... it was the place where he goes and has FUN!
This was notable because he had not been so aware of his surroundings before. He had recognized the daycare previously, but only when we got to the door. He would smile and start to rock- happy to go to daycare to play.
So this was new... and exciting! B-Boy is becoming more aware, more curious, and is processing information like crazy. It is fun to watch, and I am happy that I was paying attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment