My Dad treasures the times that he has all three of his daughters in one place. It doesn't happen very often, so when it does, a photo MUST be taken. And we did, both at graduation and at AuntSly's house.
But now that B-Boy is in the picture, a new level is added to the equation. You see, my sister has 3 kids- two boys and a girl (ages 8, 6 and 3). So that means that there are now 4 grandchildren, that have NEVER been in the same place at the same time. And you know me. I take lots of pictures, I must get that from my Dad as he was always snapping photos when I was a kid. So, a photo MUST be taken. And we did.
Only we had to chase down Aunt Sly's youngest who did not want to participate in a family photo. After some talking and reasoning, he relented and the photo was obtained. My sister is still as playful as ever. Can you find her?
Are we done with photos yet?
The kids also got to play together. The two youngest were most drawn to play with B-Boy as the oldest was drawn to playing the Wii his Uncle Neb fixed! (There was some color issue that caused his Pokemon game to be all pastels... Uncle Neb managed to fix it, and her oldest was fixated by the new picture. We considered ourselves lucky he came out for the family photo!)
Mom, I gotta show you this!
They played with a Dinosaur for a while, and I have to share this amusing story. AuntSly's youngest was chewing gum. He decided that the Dinosaur would like to chew his gum instead, and placed it in his mouth. (Hey, I am just grateful he didn't decide B-Boy wanted to chew his gum!) AuntSly looked down and her mouth gaped open in shock.
Now this is where an experienced parent is different from a new one. Me? I would have fussed "No, gum doesn't go in your toy's mouth. You need to throw that away." which we all know would have escalated to "B-Boy NO!!!! No gum in the toy's mouth!" at a loud pitch.
But not AuntSly. Nope, she composed herself and said "Sweetie, Dinosaurs don't chew gum. Why don't you take that out and throw it away?" And he did, kind of. The gum went back into his mouth.
Heaven help me that I can be a bit relaxed like AuntSly because that was quite effective!
AuntSly's daughter took a shining to B-Boy, and kept hugging him. She is just too cute!
And, she has a lot of her Mom in her, check out what she sported!
Before we left to head home, I snapped another photo with B-Boy and his AuntSly...
I had fun with you AuntSly!
When we walked outside, someone (gee, I wonder who might have done this??? hee hee) had used blue window chalk to decorate GatorGirl's windows on her car... heh heh.












No comments:
Post a Comment