Saturday, February 26, 2011

18 Wheels makes B-Boy smile!

B-Boy loves 18 wheeler trucks. They make him smile... and wave.

We first noticed this affection for the large trucks on our trip back from Florida in December. He has held the affection ever since.

We have a lengthy commute to work in the morning, and a lot of it is on the interstate. This means that we see lots of 18 wheeler trucks. Every time we pass one (yep, Momma has a tendency to drive fast!), B-Boy gets a Big Ol' Grin on his face.

I am not sure what about the truck makes him happy, but he really really really likes them.

I usually say "B-Boy, do you see the truck?" as we approach one. As we pass it, B-Boy will wave to tell the truck "hi!" and "bye-bye!". We also count the number that we pass... and we talk about what kind of truck it is.

Oh, a MILK truck! A flatbed truck! A dump truck! A McDonald's delivery truck!

I look forward to him speaking more about them, and I am sure that will come before we know it. If this keeps up, guess what B-Boy is gonna be for Halloween? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment